TASMANIAN ENERGY EFFICIENCY LOAN SCHEME
Unless indicated otherwise, items available to purchase may be selected for residential or small business purposes.
- Solar panels
- Solar power battery storage
- Efficient WOOD HEATER
- Hot water system – gas, air source heat pump or solar
- Condensation control system
- Ceiling and floor insulation
- Double glazing
- Block out curtains, blinds and pelmets
- Fridge, freezer or washing machine – Min 3 Star Energy Rated
- Lighting upgrades – residential or small business
- Irrigation pumps – small business
- Building upgrades – small business
- Industrial refrigeration
Please note products can only be purchased from a supplier that has been operating in Tasmania since 1 November 2015. It will be the applicant’s responsibility to source quotes and arrange for the delivery/installation of the product(s) directly with the supplier.
A joint initiative of the Tasmanian Government and Aurora Energy to assist our Tasmanian community with the purchase of energy efficient products.
Updating to energy efficient products can make a practical, cost-effective difference to the energy running costs for your home or small business.
Home and Small Business purchases up to $10,000
As part of this scheme, Westpac is pleased to offer Tasmanian residents and small businesses the opportunity to apply for a Westpac Credit Card with 0% p.a. purchase interest for 36 months attributable only on eligible energy efficient products up to a value of $10,000. The minimum finance value is $500, with the maximum value set at $10,000.
How it works:
- When you submit your TEELS request, we will provide your details to Westpac.
- On receipt of your details and within 7 business days, Westpac will invite you to an appointment to discuss your application.
- You need to have sourced a quote to take to your appointment with Westpac.
- If your credit card is approved by Westpac, you are required to provide Westpac with your proof of purchase.
Personal and small business customers will not pay a fee when we refer you to Westpac. We will only refer you to Westpac with your consent by your acceptance of the TEELS Terms and Conditions.
Applications for Westpac credit cards are subject to its lending criteria. Fees, charges and conditions apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.